HF-4760(BL3) is a blow molding grade resin with high density polyethylenee with 1-Buteneascomonomerwhichis manufactured bythe suspensionpolymeriza- tion ofethylene monomer.Stiffness,goodESCR areit'sspetialproperties.High rigidityandgoodflowablitywhichmadeitproperforusageinbottlesand small blow molding goods.
- High Density and Stiffness
- Good Flowability
- Impact Strength
- Small Blow Moulding Bottle Containers (up to 5 liters)
- Packing of Pharmaceuticals and Surfactants
|Melt Index (21.6)||23
|Melt Index (5)
|Notched Impact @ 23°C||9||mJ/mm2
||ISO 179/1 eA
Note: typical properties, not to be construed as specifications.
- 52518 is a HDPE copolymer for injection molding for application requiring a good balance between easy of processability and flowability and mechanical properties.
- High Fluidity
Recommended barrel temperature range of 190°C to 280°C.
Storage and handling
- Should not be stored in direct sunlight and/or heat.
- Should be stored in a dry place, preferably under 50°C
- It is recommended to process PE resin within 6 months after deliver.
|Vicat Softening Point
|Notched Impact @ 23°C||25
Note: on compression molded according to ASTM D1928C.